Indoor Smart Signal Booster for 3G/4G/LTE networks around the world.
• Up to 100 dB Max Gain
• Coverage & Capacity for Up to 15,000 ft2 (1,500 m2) per system
• Wireless Solution No External Antennas or Wiring
The Cel-Fi DUO/DUO+ are designed to dramatically improve HD voice and data coverage in up to two bands for 3G/4G/LTE for consumers while significantly improving network. Good things do come in small packages: With 3G/4G/LTE support, Cel-Fi DUO/DUO+ are compatible with the highest data services application available. All new patented echo cancellation algorithms enable Cel-Fi DUO/DUO+ to offer even higher signal levels throughout the coverage area than before.
- 5 Min Setup: Plug & Play
- Best Signal by 1000x
- Coverage and Capacity up to 15,000 ft2 (1,500 m2 ) per System (Scalable)
- Wireless Solution (External Antenna Available in Some Regions)
- Remote Monitoring and Management via WAVE Platform
Solving Cellular Service Problems
Cel-Fi DUO/DUO+ improve 3G/4G/LTE cellular service by eliminating dead zones and dropped calls. With up to 100dB of gain, it will improve cellular service and reduce your cell phone’s power requirements to extend its battery life. The Cel-Fi DUO/DUO+ cover up to 15,000 square feet (1,500 square meters) of indoor space per system. It’s fully self contained and self-configuring, requiring no external antennas or wiring required. Simply plug it in to boost indoor cellular coverage.
Move Coverage Unit further away from the Network Unit to maximize coverage. The total coverage area equals twice the distance between the Network Unit and the Coverage Unit. The maximum distance is up to 100 dB path loss.
Cel-Fi DUO/DUO+ are available in multiple configurations for use in The Americas, Europe, Middle East, Africa, and Asian Pacific regions.
- Configurations: DUO Bands 1, 1/3, 2/4, or 2/7 DUO+ Bands 2/4/13, 2/4/12, 2/4
(Available Globally) (All systems are reconfigured to specific carriers)
- Certifications: CE, FCC, RoHS, IC, EAC, R&TTE, EN, SRRC
- Power Consumption: Full uplink 30 Watts and Idle <20 Watts
- Electrical & Environmental Requirements: 12 VDC and 0 to 40 Celsius
- Physical Specification: Network Unit 158.5 x 146 x 59mm (560g) and Coverage Unit: 158.5 x 146 x 59mm (390g)