Indoor Smart Signal Booster for 3G, 4G and LTE networks around the world.
• 100 DB Max Gain* for up to 13,000 ft2 (1,200 m2)
• Carrier Approved for 3G / 4G / LTE for Voice and Data
• Intelliboost Chipset – Unconditionally Network Safe
• Quick Setup with Integrated Antenna System and WAVE App Management
Cel-Fi PRO improves 3G, 4G, and LTE cellular service by eliminating dead zones and dropped calls. With 100 dB of gain, Cel-Fi PRO will not only improve cellular service across four (4) concurrent bands, it will also reduce your cell phone’s power requirements and extend its battery life. Cel-Fi PRO covers up to 13,000 ft2 (1,200 m2) of indoor space per system. Cel-Fi PRO systems feature an LCD color interface, are fully self-contained and self-configuring, and require no external antennas or wiring. Simply plug it in to boost indoor cellular coverage.
Cel-Fi PRO EXA variants feature an external antenna connector to enable the use of an external Donor antenna. A Cel-Fi PRO EXA with an external Donor antenna can thereby acquire an outside signal, allowing it to be used in applications where no signal is present indoors (i.e. cement, metal walls, etc.). This opens up new opportunities for using Cel-Fi PRO Smart Boosters when other solutions fail. Cel-Fi PRO EXA enables cellular coverage in hard to reach places by allowing the Cel-Fi Network Unit to be placed, where no service exists.
- Solves Difficult Installations: Allows a cabled connection between Cel-Fi Network and an external antenna (i.e. hard to reach commercial or residential spaces, subterranean or deeper basement structures, and more)
- Approved Antennas: Designed to work with Cel-Fi Wideband Panel Antenna or Cel-Fi Wideband Directional Antenna.
- Standard Cable & Connections: Uses standard SMA male cable connectors and 50 ohm coax (40 dB maximum cable loss @ 6 GHz).
- Configurations: Bands 1/3, 1/7, 1/8, 1/3/7, 1/3/8, 1/3/7/8, 1/3/8/20, 1/7/8/20, 2/5, 2/4/5/12, 1/3/5/28, or 3/5/28 (Available Globally) (All systems are reconfigured to specific carriers)
- Certifications: CE, FEE, RoHS, IC, EAC, R&TTE & EN
- Wireless: UNII Bands 1, 2 & 3
- Electrical & Environmental Requirements: 12 VDC and -25 to 60 Celsius
- Power Consumption: Full uplink 30 Watts and Idle <20 Watts
- Physical Specification: Network Unit 179 x 155 x 110mm (540g) and Coverage Unit 160 x 164 x 70mm (450g)
Antenna & Accessory Descriptions
Cel-Fi Wideband Directional Antenna
The Cel-Fi Wideband Directional Antenna is an outdoor vertically polarized highly directional antenna for Cellular Boosters; with 10 dB gain in the low bands and 11 dB gain in the high bands. The weather resistant housing is built with UV stabilized ABS plastic casing. Optimized for Cel-Fi products, the Cel-Fi Wideband Directional Antenna can be used with the Cel-Fi WAVE Antenna positioning app. The unit includes standard brackets for mounting, and can also be used with the Cel-Fi Pole Mount.
Cel-Fi Wideband Panel Antenna
The Cel-Fi Wideband Panel Antenna is an indoor / outdoor cellular wideband directional antenna with 6dB gain in the low bands and 10 dB gain in the high bands. The weather resistant housing is built with UV stabilized ABS plastic. Optimized for Cel-Fi products, the Cel-Fi Wideband Panel Antenna can be used with the Cel-Fi WAVE Antenna positioning app. The unit includes standard brackets for wall mounting, or can be used with any Cel-Fi Mount.
Cel-Fi PRO X
Cel-Fi PRO X is a cable adapter sleeve that allows the Cel-Fi PRO unit to link across greater distances or through (RF blocking) obstacles.
Cel-Fi PRO X Accessory works with any Cel-Fi PRO, in locations where the standard wireless UNII system link is challenged. The Cel-Fi PRO X connects the Cel-Fi PRO Network Unit to the Cel-Fi PRO Coverage Unit using a completely passively coupled sleeve, which uses the cable for communications.
Cel-Fi PRO X opens up new opportunities for using Cel-Fi PRO Smart Boosters, when other solutions fail. Cel-Fi PRO X enables cellular coverage to hard to reach places by allowing the Cel-Fi Coverage Unit to be placed much further from the Network Unit, or allowing the Units to connect when their normal RF link signals cannot penetrate through structures.