Earlier this year, we introduced the Cel-Fi QUATRA in-building enterprise cellular system. Today we are thrilled to share that this unique active DAS hybrid for the mid-sized enterprise space (i.e. venues up to 200,000 sq. ft.) is now shipping to markets in North America, South America, Europe, the Middle East, Africa, and Asia.
While there are plenty of features worth checking out, here’s a quick snapshot of what you need to know:
- It’s the only in-building solution of its kind
- Single or multi-carrier solutions available
- Operates in Off-Air mode with a MIMO Panel Antenna; or in Supercell™ mode, which integrates with and distributes the signal from a small cell
- No mobile network interference
- Highest gain solution available in the industry in Off-Air mode
- Lowest Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) of any in-building coverage solutions on the market today
Cel-Fi QUATRA can also be remotely managed through the cloud-based Cel-Fi WAVE platform.
Of course as with all things technology-related there are plenty of specs and installation tips available for those who want to learn more as you’ll see in this video.
For more information about Cel-Fi QUATRA, you can download the white paper.