Daily mobile app usage keeps shifting with the tide – and the region you happen to be living in. But make no mistake, mobile consumers are not being idle when it comes to using their devices for all and sundry, whether it’s for playing games, updating profiles or sharing ideas.
A new BizReport story published following the recent acquisition announcement of Mobidia by App Annie shared some good insights on device usage. In particular, it offered some juicy tidbits on Android users. Here are some highlights:
- 40% are engaging with their smartphone apps
- Facebook is the most-used app for US-based Android users
- Japanese Android users spend 4 times more time in games than their US counterparts
- Users spent 25% more time on games using tablets versus smartphones
- South Korean mobile users are the heaviest data users
So what’s your favorite pastime on your Android device?
By the Cel-Fi Team