Thanks for your interest in Cel-Fi. This guide will help you understand the character of the brand, its features and aspects to be considered by suppliers or persons related to Cel-Fi who need to make use of it in every situation.
Clear space provides breathing room for our logos. It prevents the logo from getting crowded by images, text or other graphics that could lessen its impact and visibility.
The Corporate and Product Brand Marks are available in full-color, grayscale and black & white versions, for both positive and reverse treatments.
RGB: 79, 174, 224
CMYK: 57%, 20%, 0%, 12%
PMS: 284 C
RGB: 41, 47, 55
CMYK: 5%, 3%, 0%, 78%
PMS: Black C
RGB: 35, 31, 32
PMS: Neutral Black C
Hex = #B1B3B6
RGB: 177, 179, 182
PMS Cool Gray 5C
Black and White
RGB: 35, 31, 32
PMS: Neutral Black C
The Cel-Fi logo must be displayed at size, color and frequency with all comparable product marks.
Logo with no “by Nextivity” line
Standard use for all Web and Print communications. When “by” less than 6pt, do not use.
Logo with “by Nextivity” line
This is the preferred use for all Web and Print communications when “by” is 6pt or greater.
Logo with no “logotype” or “by line”
Use for product badges only.
The corporate positioning statement accompanies our brand identity. This a single line can be used as a stand-alone sentence, a header or within body text.
Smart Signal Booster®
In-building Cellular Solution
The logo can be reversed when the background color is darker than 30%.
Over background value
of 30% or less
Reverse out of a value
of 30% or higher
Do not alter the logo an any way.
use a border
use over texture
cross into image
Use special effects
Our typeface has been selected for its clean, modern and precise lines. Roboto was designed for mobile, web and print usage and is the default font on Android phones. Roboto Condensed is a narrower font and should be used for all headlines and titles. Roboto is wider and this makes for a more natural reading rhythm and is prefect for all body copy.
Nextivity developed industry leading technology with additional branding. The chipsets and underlying software create unique solutions that optimize cellular performance, while remaining completely Network Safe.
The naming of Nextivity’s product line consists of the product logotype combined with the product name.
Logotype = Geometr706 BdCn BT. Height = 33% of the product name.
Product name = Geometr706 BdCn BT in all caps.
How do I use a trademark properly?
1. ALWAYS distinguish a trademark from surrounding text by using it in all capital letters (or, at least, with initial capitals); by using it in a bold, italic or underlined font; by placing it within double quotation marks (“ ”); or by using it in a stylized or graphic form that differs from the surrounding text. If the trademark is registered, use the superscript ® symbol or other appropriate registration notice. For US, use the ® and for non-US use the™.
Nextivity® Cellular Solutions
Nextivity™ Cellular Solutions
Cel-Fi® by Nextivity®
Cel-Fi™ by Nextivity™
2. ALWAYS use the trademark consistently, including with or without spacing and/or hyphens.
Cel-Fi™ products solve problems, not Celfi
Cel-Fi™ products create solutions, not Cel Fi
3. NEVER use a trademark as a noun. Always use a trademark as an adjective modifying a noun.
Cel-Fi™ coverage improvements
4. NEVER use a trademark as a verb.
You are NOT Cel-Fied; rather, you are connected with Cel-Fi™ solutions.
5. NEVER modify a trademark by changing it to the plural form.
Install two Cel-Fi™ PRO products, not Install two Cel-Fi™ PROs
6. NEVER use a trademark in the possessive form unless the trademark itself is possessive.
Cel-Fi’s advancements, not Cel-Fi is advancements
7. How do I use trademarks online properly? Use of a trademark in text online generally is no different from use of a trademark in print. Certain uses of another’s trademark, however, such as in domain names, in metatags, as wallpaper on a website or as a keyword purchased from a search engine, might subject you to legal liability.