San Diego, California, US / Product Marketing / Full Time
Channel Marketing Manager
The Company’s Channel Marketing Manager will work closely with the Senior Director of Marketing to ensure delivery of global marketing leads and global partner programs to Nextivity Sales Partnerships. The role will partner with both internal and external sales and marketing team members, and manage partner programs with leads, webinars, media sources, and tradeshows.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Lead Strategy: Manage lead partners, lead programs, and overall growth of global sales leads. Responsible for lead quality, timely follow up, and conversion.
- Lead Management & Lead Reporting: Manage lead sources to SFDC, and distribute sales leads as needed, providing weekly analytics of marketing leads.
- Channel Marketing: Drive marketing initiatives between key strategic partners. Functions as the liaison between sales and marketing. Conduct weekly/monthly meetings with relevant departments, regions, distributors, and partners, ensuring clear and effective communication and collaboration throughout the channel. Collaborating with product management, product marketing, sales, and creative on key deliverables.
- Amazon & Online Channel Support: Support resellers on amazon listing by maintaining accuracy of the information; conduct website audits/reviews of our online resellers to ensure they are meeting Cel-Fi Brand Standards, MAP pricing and any other determined policies
- Tradeshow Support: Plan and coordinate trade shows; ensure to provide accurate information and connect the leads to sales staff, travelling as needed to participate in tradeshows
- Channel & Internal Communication: Create and distribute mass emails regarding products, news, and company updates, providing support for distributors on their launch packs, and collateral products.
- Webinar Coordination & Reporting: Oversee all webinar calendar, logistics, follow-up, and coordination for Nextivity, working closely with the Marketing director on strategy, while providing analytics and leads regarding participation in webinars.
- Internal Events: Participate in organizing and managing corporate events sponsored by Nextivity.
- General: Support or lead marketing projects as they are requested.
Skills & Abilities
- Time management and capability to ensure that business goals are timely met
- Must be proactive, taking initiative and working in a collaborative team environment
- Must demonstrate excellent problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Foster a professional attitude and demonstrate integrity and flexibility
- Entrepreneurial, rapid learner, inquisitive, and persistent
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Ability to efficiently use video conferencing tools to manage interactive meetings and webinars as needed
- Analytical Skills
- Ability to travel as needed
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- English and Spanish or Mandarin preferred
- 3+ years of experience in B2B Channel Marketing, Lead Management Strategy, and Online Marketing.
- Proven experience creating a Lead Funnel, and turning Leads into Sales
- Proven experience of building Channel Marketing reports and analyzing data
- Proven experience with Microsoft suite, Salesforce, Zendesk, and WordPress
- General knowledge of product management
- Experience in a Multi-Region Global Role preferred