Cellular signal boosters have often been viewed as consumer product nuisances that can cause major interference to mobile operators’ networks. However, operators have sometimes made use of so-called “industrial” signal boosters: rural operators have used them to enhance their coverage in areas with few towers, and they have been used in conjunction with distributed antenna systems.
What Role can Signal Boosters Play in Small Cell Networks?
No results found.
- Cel-Fi QUATRA RED Wins 2021 BIG Innovation Award
- Nextivity Named a Telecommunications Company of the Year
- Nextivity Expands Public Safety Portfolio with Cel-Fi QUATRA RED Active Server Antenna
- Nextivity Launches Cel-Fi QUATRA 1000 FN, the First enterprise FirstNet Cellular Coverage Solution
- Cel-Fi QUATRA 4000 Wins 2020 Mobile Breakthrough Award