Cellular signal boosters have often been viewed as consumer product nuisances that can cause major interference to mobile operators’ networks. However, operators have sometimes made use of so-called “industrial” signal boosters: rural operators have used them to enhance their coverage in areas with few towers, and they have been used in conjunction with distributed antenna systems.
What Role can Signal Boosters Play in Small Cell Networks?
No results found.
- Simplifying DAS: Faster Deployment Meets Uncompromising Cellular Coverage
- Seamless Indoor Cellular Coverage has Earnt its Rightful Place as a 4th Utility
- Defining the 4th Utility: Seamless Indoor Cellular Coverage has Earned its Place
- The Fourth Utility: Why In-Building Cellular Coverage is Essential for Businesses
- Nextivity’s Cel-Fi QUATRA Fiber Range Extenders Win 2022 Commercial Integrator BEST Award