Telenor Norway has announced the launch of Cel-Fi 4G signal boosters to improve indoor reception, aimed at shops and restaurants. The operator said it now has more more than 150,000 VoWiFi customers, but there are some places without hotspots. Telenor has already run a pilot at a Co-op branch in Oslo, where both staff and customers had difficulty in using its loyalty application, but which now has good 3G and 4G+ coverage.
Cel-Fi QUATRA: Expands with Telnor
No results found.
- Cel-Fi QUATRA RED Wins 2021 BIG Innovation Award
- Nextivity Named a Telecommunications Company of the Year
- Nextivity Expands Public Safety Portfolio with Cel-Fi QUATRA RED Active Server Antenna
- Nextivity Launches Cel-Fi QUATRA 1000 FN, the First enterprise FirstNet Cellular Coverage Solution
- Cel-Fi QUATRA 4000 Wins 2020 Mobile Breakthrough Award