The term “signal booster” is often associated with a consumer-facing product meant to amplify indoor cellular coverage often in a residential setting. However, as enterprises increasingly look to self-fund in-building wireless connectivity, more robust, business-facing products have been developed to address the lucrative market opportunity.
Cel-Fi QUATRA for enterprise in-building wireless
No results found.
- Cel-Fi QUATRA RED Wins 2021 BIG Innovation Award
- Nextivity Named a Telecommunications Company of the Year
- Nextivity Expands Public Safety Portfolio with Cel-Fi QUATRA RED Active Server Antenna
- Nextivity Launches Cel-Fi QUATRA 1000 FN, the First enterprise FirstNet Cellular Coverage Solution
- Cel-Fi QUATRA 4000 Wins 2020 Mobile Breakthrough Award