The term “signal booster” is often associated with a consumer-facing product meant to amplify indoor cellular coverage often in a residential setting. However, as enterprises increasingly look to self-fund in-building wireless connectivity, more robust, business-facing products have been developed to address the lucrative market opportunity.
Cel-Fi QUATRA for enterprise in-building wireless
No results found.
- Simplifying DAS: Faster Deployment Meets Uncompromising Cellular Coverage
- Seamless Indoor Cellular Coverage has Earnt its Rightful Place as a 4th Utility
- Defining the 4th Utility: Seamless Indoor Cellular Coverage has Earned its Place
- The Fourth Utility: Why In-Building Cellular Coverage is Essential for Businesses
- Nextivity’s Cel-Fi QUATRA Fiber Range Extenders Win 2022 Commercial Integrator BEST Award