In-building wireless is a red hot market, particularly given the shift from carrier subsidized deployments to enterprise- or neutral-host led financing models. To better enable enterprise buyers, equipment vendors are looking for ways to take cost and complexity out of DAS and small cells, the two solutions that get the majority of the mindshare when considering the in-building space. But there are more tools in the kit.
Cel-Fi QUATRA: There’s more to in-building wireless than DAS and small cells
No results found.
- Nextivity Simplifies Improving Cellular Connectivity with Self-Install Cel-Fi CONNECT C41 Smart Signal Repeater
- Nextivity Advances Emergency Connectivity with Addition of Cel-Fi SOLO RED
- Simplifying DAS: Faster Deployment Meets Uncompromising Cellular Coverage
- Seamless Indoor Cellular Coverage has Earnt its Rightful Place as a 4th Utility
- Defining the 4th Utility: Seamless Indoor Cellular Coverage has Earned its Place