In-building wireless is a red hot market, particularly given the shift from carrier subsidized deployments to enterprise- or neutral-host led financing models. To better enable enterprise buyers, equipment vendors are looking for ways to take cost and complexity out of DAS and small cells, the two solutions that get the majority of the mindshare when considering the in-building space. But there are more tools in the kit.
Cel-Fi QUATRA: There’s more to in-building wireless than DAS and small cells
No results found.
- Cel-Fi QUATRA RED Wins 2021 BIG Innovation Award
- Nextivity Named a Telecommunications Company of the Year
- Nextivity Expands Public Safety Portfolio with Cel-Fi QUATRA RED Active Server Antenna
- Nextivity Launches Cel-Fi QUATRA 1000 FN, the First enterprise FirstNet Cellular Coverage Solution
- Cel-Fi QUATRA 4000 Wins 2020 Mobile Breakthrough Award