For years, Nextivity has offered one of the safest mechanisms to drive cellular signals into homes and small offices. Now the company has launched Cel-Fi QUATRA, a system that scales to 200,000 square feet. Will the simplicity of its approach win over enterprises that cannot afford elaborate distributed antenna systems?
CTIA Super Mobility 2016: Nextivity extends cellular signals deep into the enterprise
No results found.
- Simplifying DAS: Faster Deployment Meets Uncompromising Cellular Coverage
- Seamless Indoor Cellular Coverage has Earnt its Rightful Place as a 4th Utility
- Defining the 4th Utility: Seamless Indoor Cellular Coverage has Earned its Place
- The Fourth Utility: Why In-Building Cellular Coverage is Essential for Businesses
- Nextivity’s Cel-Fi QUATRA Fiber Range Extenders Win 2022 Commercial Integrator BEST Award