For years, Nextivity has offered one of the safest mechanisms to drive cellular signals into homes and small offices. Now the company has launched Cel-Fi QUATRA, a system that scales to 200,000 square feet. Will the simplicity of its approach win over enterprises that cannot afford elaborate distributed antenna systems?
CTIA Super Mobility 2016: Nextivity extends cellular signals deep into the enterprise
No results found.
- Cel-Fi QUATRA RED Wins 2021 BIG Innovation Award
- Nextivity Named a Telecommunications Company of the Year
- Nextivity Expands Public Safety Portfolio with Cel-Fi QUATRA RED Active Server Antenna
- Nextivity Launches Cel-Fi QUATRA 1000 FN, the First enterprise FirstNet Cellular Coverage Solution
- Cel-Fi QUATRA 4000 Wins 2020 Mobile Breakthrough Award