Delivering consistent indoor coverage for cellular devices continues to be a top priority for mobile operators. Regardless of the pervasiveness of cellular towers in any given region, our study shows that more than 50 percent of mobile subscribers continue to experience poor quality signal, dropped calls, or dead zones for a variety of reasons, from construction materials to local topography. Remote regions present an even bigger challenge as distances between towers increase.
How to Boost Indoor Coverage
No results found.
- Cel-Fi QUATRA Fiber HUB Wins “Best In-building Wireless Solution” in 2020 Connected Real Estate Tech Awards
- Nextivity and World Cinema Partner to Deliver In-building Cellular Connectivity to Communities and Destination Properties Worldwide
- A Massive Market Opportunity: Expanding Cellular Coverage Inside Middleprise Buildings with Fiber
- Financing options for enterprises deploying in-building wireless solutions
- Improving connectivity in a WFH or SFH scenario