The Consumer Cellular signal I receive inside my home varies from lots of bars to none, and, therefore, is not adequate for every-day use. Many of my cellular calls are garbled from the start or start out being clear but soon become garbled with most eventually being dropped. Most of my calling is done in one room, but the signal is weak throughout my home. Since the walls of my home are the 2x4s covered with tarpaper, chicken wire and stucco I can understand why the signal is reduced. In the past, I tried using a signal booster, but it did not solve the problem. The Cel-Fi PRO Smart Signal Booster is supposed to enable calls in poor conditions, so I am writing this to provide my experience with it.
Review Of The Cel-Fi Pro, Smart Signal Booster
No results found.
- Cel-Fi QUATRA RED Wins 2021 BIG Innovation Award
- Nextivity Named a Telecommunications Company of the Year
- Nextivity Expands Public Safety Portfolio with Cel-Fi QUATRA RED Active Server Antenna
- Nextivity Launches Cel-Fi QUATRA 1000 FN, the First enterprise FirstNet Cellular Coverage Solution
- Cel-Fi QUATRA 4000 Wins 2020 Mobile Breakthrough Award