Telenor Norway said it has launched a small cell service to improve indoor coverage for business customers. Having tried out various different technologies, it has opted for Cel-Fi mobile signal boosters, produced by Nextivity. It involves two devices,one to receive signals from outdoors and transmit them wirelessly to the premises. The second device is located wherever the customer wishes to improve reception. Everyone in the site that has Telenor coverage then gets a better service…
Telenor picks Nextivity Cel-Fi for corporate client service
No results found.
- Nextivity Simplifies Improving Cellular Connectivity with Self-Install Cel-Fi CONNECT C41 Smart Signal Repeater
- Nextivity Advances Emergency Connectivity with Addition of Cel-Fi SOLO RED
- Simplifying DAS: Faster Deployment Meets Uncompromising Cellular Coverage
- Seamless Indoor Cellular Coverage has Earnt its Rightful Place as a 4th Utility
- Defining the 4th Utility: Seamless Indoor Cellular Coverage has Earned its Place