Telenor Norway said it has launched a small cell service to improve indoor coverage for business customers. Having tried out various different technologies, it has opted for Cel-Fi mobile signal boosters, produced by Nextivity. It involves two devices,one to receive signals from outdoors and transmit them wirelessly to the premises. The second device is located wherever the customer wishes to improve reception. Everyone in the site that has Telenor coverage then gets a better service…
Telenor picks Nextivity Cel-Fi for corporate client service
No results found.
- Cel-Fi QUATRA Fiber HUB Wins “Best In-building Wireless Solution” in 2020 Connected Real Estate Tech Awards
- Nextivity and World Cinema Partner to Deliver In-building Cellular Connectivity to Communities and Destination Properties Worldwide
- A Massive Market Opportunity: Expanding Cellular Coverage Inside Middleprise Buildings with Fiber
- Financing options for enterprises deploying in-building wireless solutions
- Improving connectivity in a WFH or SFH scenario