Despite the exponential growth in mobile usage, indoor coverage continues to be a challenge. It’s not uncommon for an organization’s conference room to get a consistent, strong cell phone signal while the connection in the CEO’s office on the other side of the building is clear one moment and inaudible the next. At the same time, employees in another part of the building know to stay in their offices during a call, since the cell phone signal will instantly drop in the hallway. There are countless instances in existing and new buildings where cellular dead zones cause tremendous frustration for businesses of all sizes.
Indoor Mobile Coverage Solutions for Business
No results found.
- Simplifying DAS: Faster Deployment Meets Uncompromising Cellular Coverage
- Seamless Indoor Cellular Coverage has Earnt its Rightful Place as a 4th Utility
- Defining the 4th Utility: Seamless Indoor Cellular Coverage has Earned its Place
- The Fourth Utility: Why In-Building Cellular Coverage is Essential for Businesses
- Nextivity’s Cel-Fi QUATRA Fiber Range Extenders Win 2022 Commercial Integrator BEST Award