Despite the exponential growth in mobile usage, indoor coverage continues to be a challenge. It’s not uncommon for an organization’s conference room to get a consistent, strong cell phone signal while the connection in the CEO’s office on the other side of the building is clear one moment and inaudible the next. At the same time, employees in another part of the building know to stay in their offices during a call, since the cell phone signal will instantly drop in the hallway. There are countless instances in existing and new buildings where cellular dead zones cause tremendous frustration for businesses of all sizes.
Indoor Mobile Coverage Solutions for Business
No results found.
- Cel-Fi QUATRA Fiber HUB Wins “Best In-building Wireless Solution” in 2020 Connected Real Estate Tech Awards
- Nextivity and World Cinema Partner to Deliver In-building Cellular Connectivity to Communities and Destination Properties Worldwide
- A Massive Market Opportunity: Expanding Cellular Coverage Inside Middleprise Buildings with Fiber
- Financing options for enterprises deploying in-building wireless solutions
- Improving connectivity in a WFH or SFH scenario