Despite the exponential growth in mobile usage, indoor coverage continues to be a challenge. It’s not uncommon for an organization’s conference room to get a consistent, strong cell phone signal while the connection in the CEO’s office on the other side of the building is clear one moment and inaudible the next. At the same time, employees in another part of the building know to stay in their offices during a call, since the cell phone signal will instantly drop in the hallway. There are countless instances in existing and new buildings where cellular dead zones cause tremendous frustration for businesses of all sizes.
Indoor Mobile Coverage Solutions for Business
No results found
- Nextivity features new Cel-Fi GO Portable Kits at APCO 2019
- TMC Recognizes Cel-Fi GO RED with a 2019 Communications Solutions Product of the Year Award
- Nextivity supports Commission for Communications Regulation (ComReg) in mobile repeater awareness campaign
- Nextivity announces new Cel-Fi COMPASS RF Site Surveying and Installation Tool
- Nextivity Launches Cel-Fi GO+ for all major US and Canadian Carriers